Wednesday, April 23, 2014

May 2104 Contest













(image from Ciro Marchetti's stunningly beautiful Gilded Reverie Lenormand, taken from this page, http://www.ciromarchetti.com/Free_Downloads.html#15, where you can see all his beautiful things)


For the May 2014 contest,  I think I'll  offer the same reading as I did last month, another Oracle reading using my newest, my Lenormand deck. (The version I have is the one mentioned above).  It will be a fairly big reading again with lots of cards for you. At least 20 or so cards. It went so well last month, I thought I would repeat it.




To enter the contest, just click here.

In the Comments section, just write "May 2014 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).

In the Comments section, just write "May 2014 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last month's winner

Last month's winner was once again Linda C. from the USA. The contest was for a large Oracle reading, of over 20 cards.

Congratulations Linda,

We'll be in contact again soon,

 
 
 
Babs


 


No comments:

Post a Comment