Friday, January 24, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
February 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
Well, it's February, or at least it soon will be. :-)

And February's always a nice kind of month for me. It's a month of warmth, anticipation, sharing, comforting...and all kinds of good things.
 
Where I live, and maybe where you live too, February is the coldest month of the year. And it gets COLD here. But, then it's all about how you look at things, as I believe most things in life are. I like to remind myself that it's also the shortest month in the year. And that once February starts winter is on it's way to winding down, Just a few weeks and then it's March and things start to warm up (and start to melt) more and more.
 
In February, I like to find myself something fascinating to read and learn. I love learning new things, always have. And it make the time pass faster and more enjoyably. This year I am reading a few books on shamanism to learn more about what that is all about. And working on another little book by the same author of my beloved Simply Serene book, William Wittmann. This book is called "The Magic Formula: How to magically attract the life you most want."  I am just getting started on that one, so I can't tell you yet how it works for me. But I have learnt a lot from some of his insights already.
 
And that is what February is to me, a month of being cosy lying in bed with the enjoyment of a good book. Some good novels and some educational  books as well. And knowing that winter is almost done and the joy of anticipating all the good things to soon come in the spring. I just adore springtime and now it is soon here.
 
AND of course, not to forget Valentine's Day.  And I do wish you a joyful one this year. It's just a holiday I have lots of warm happy memories about.  Starting as a young child with those books of valentines that we punched out and signed and handed out to friends in school to make them feel appreciated and to let them know we care. They were such cute colourful things too. The words on them may have been a bit sappy (the ones with pictures of cute dogs saying "Doggone it I like you!" Or the ones with bees saying "Bee mine!"), but the caring behind them was real and in the end that was what mattered.. :-)
 
That to me is what Valentine's Day is. Not at all just about romantic relationships to me. To me, it's about love in general and a time to tell and show those we love how we feel. A time to show and remind the people we care about that we are there for them, and that we want to make them happy. To show the people we love, no matter who, how much they mean to us. .
 
And that too adds a lot of joy and warmth to a coldish month. And makes you happy to be just when and where you are in your life
 
And with that in mind I really should say before moving on that you, dear reader of this newsletter, mean a lot to me. You're my reason for being here and putting this out into the world and you mean a lot to me.  Thank you for all you have given me over the years and for sharing my life with me. It is all very appreciated.
 
Again, I wish you all the best in this month and during this holiday.
 

Take good care of yourself and love yourself well too,
 
 
Love to you,
 
Babs
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment