Friday, January 24, 2014

Quote of the Month






















 

"If you were able to look back at your most brilliant successes, stunning comebacks, amazing catches, and smokin' ideas, and you were to find that virtually all of them seemed to materialize out of thin air, when you least expected them, and that they had exceeded even your greatest expectations at the time, how excited would you be about the new year and whatever else I've got up my sleeve? 

Hubba, hubba - 
    The Universe"


another quote that felt truly great to me, from Notes from the Universe. There site is here:

They send these inspirational messages daily M-F, and I adore them. They have been a great help to me in my life, so I am share this one here. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I also look forward to Valentines day. Everyone is pretty much in a good happy mood and smiling and friendly. The hubby & I try to go out to eat - something just a little bit special. Our granddaughter looks forward to writing out Valentines Day cards and I enjoy picking out a special gift for now, the both of them. The baby still won't know what its all about, but she does give kisses and blows kisses too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the baby may not yet know what Valentine's Day is all about, But I know she loves her family, and is a source of love. And really that IS what it's all about. Appreciating those you love. I'd say she's got it.

    ReplyDelete