Friday, December 20, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
January 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 1
 
  












Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

A new year's starting.   I just love starting out on a new year so bright and full of potential. It always feels to me like the start of a new year is so pure and perfect.  It's  not yet started and unwritten as of yet, with so much chance to create what we want of the year and to create what we ourselves want to be in our lives and in the world this year. No mistakes have been made, nothing to regret.. The past is the past and part of another year and time. Over and gone. The slate was been wiped clean and we get to start again anew.
 
When I was a little girl my mother would draw a leaf on a sheet of paper and colour it prettily and then put it on the wall. As the new year started she would turn it over and say we were going to turn over a new leaf (maybe an old fashioned expression, not much in use anymore, for creating change in our lives).But I always did enjoy that. And of course New Years resolutions run along the same lines.
 
Whatever you choose to do, be and become in this new year...I wish you joy, fulfilment and success with it.
 
Winter is also starting now, and for those of us who live in areas where it's getting colder and the days are short now,  I am taking the advice of a friend this year. Taking time in winter to read and explore and learn new things just brightens up the season from the inside out. The joy of learning makes up for the short days and makes the time go faster till the warmer days come back.
 
This winter I mean to learn about ancient wisdom, ancient healing wisdom, and maybe shamanism too, which I know next to nothing about now. LOL 
 
I am also currently working on a Kindle book called "Simply Serene: How to calm down, reduce stress, deal with stress  and be instantly alert and at peace" by William Wittman. It's not just a book that you can read and then  instantly change into a different person of course. It takes a dedication to really work on it, but I do want to do that and get to be the best I can be in that life area. I have only started a few days ago, but I do find it leads to a happier attitude, even so far. I really do like the book quite a bit so far. I am quite enjoying the book and the positive change is has brought to my life already. 

And speaking of books, I will still be busy working on writing my Tarot book this winter, so ....sounds like a good and enjoyable winter ahead. I very much wish you the same.
 
To change the subject, LOL.....In honour of the coming year, I added in a reading on the year 2014 in this edition of the newsletter. I had fun with it, I hope you find it useful. Logically enough it's in the Reading on 2014 section. :-)

Oh, and if you're looking for the January Friendship Reading and the ending of this newsletter, I wrote so much this time that it continues onto the next page. LOL

 So just click on the "Older Posts" button at the bottom of the page here, or of the link to the right of the page to see the Friendship Reading.
 
As this year of 2014 starts, I very much wish you success in creating the best version of this year and of yourself that you can. Joy, warmth, love and inner satisfaction to you this year.
 
 
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment