Friday, November 29, 2013

Tarot Demystified






















The spiritual questions



This felt like time to bring up this topic, as these are some of my favourite kinds of readings. I don't think there is much talk about this, so I decided to start some. LOL
 

The best place to start this seems to be to try to define what I mean here by the word "spiritual".  By that I mean the word in the most basic sense, meaning anything that is related to how life and our lives work. That doesn't  have to include any concept of Spirit. it can if that is part of your belief system, but it's not a necessary part of the concept as I am using it here.
 
I find these kinds of questions can be important at times,  One reason, is that we all wonder at times how life works, why we are here, what the purpose of life is our personal life purpose...Tarot is a tool that can answer any question we ask of it, including that kind of questions. And well, sometimes we just want to know.
 
But just as important, and at times even more so, we all have things in our lives we would like to have, be and accomplish,  We all have goals we set for ourselves and things we are working towards. The clearer our understanding of how life works, the more effectively we can work towards those goals.  The better we understand why we are here on earth, the better we can embody that.
 
Those are some of my favorite reasons for loving these kinds of questions
 

Just for some examples of how knowledge in these areas can be helpful in life (and Tarot is a source of knowledge), suppose you asked a question about how destiny was at work in your life, in general and in a specific life situation for you. And what you learnt prevented you from wasting months of years trying to create something that was not destined to be. That would be a useful thing to know and understand.
 

These kinds of "spiritual" questions can help reveal the patterns of life and how life works more and more. if there are patterns to how life works that work predictably, its good to know them. And the more we see life's patterns and align ourselves with them and "go with the flow" of life the more likely we are to be successful. So, in my eyes, the more we understand about life, the more likely we are to succeed at what we try to be and accomplish
 

I think these kinds of questions can give truly valuable answers to our lives, but they are often overlooked. The more we understand of what is going on behind the scenes, the more we effectively we can work with what we are given to work with. And knowing why we were given it and what we CAN accomplish with it (often much more than we ever imagined) can lead us to try new things that we never might have and to succeed at them. The answers we get can show us that we are more than we ever imagined and capable of so much more than we were taught.
 
Tarot, as a tool that can answer anything, in my experience does well at answering these kinds of questions. The answers can be fascinating in and of themselves and pretty well always useful.
 
You can ask the cards anything at all. I listed some examples of these kinds of questions below. I am sure that you can and will think of many more. :-)
 
 

  • What can you tell me about destiny? How does destiny work
  • What does it mean to be a human being living on earth (at this time)?
  • What is the purpose of life?
  • What is my life purpose (that I am meant to accomplish in this lifetime)?
  • How am I connected to the other people around me?
  • How am I connected to the planet?
  • What am I meant to learn from this situation I am facing?\
  • What can you tell me about if there is an afterlife? What is the nature of this afterlife?
  • How does Tarot work? What is answering me (or us) when we do a reading?

Etc, the questions are endless and of course limited only by your curiosity.

If belief in Spirit is part of how you see the world, of course you can ask questions on that too. You can ask anything about life and how it works that you want to. Eg.
 
 
  • What do my angels/God want to tell me right now. (Tarot can be an excellent tool for clarifying that))
  • What is my soul trying to do/create right now?

And all kinds of other questions of this sort. Again you can just ask anything it would help you to know. And if this is part of your belief system these can help connect you more and bring more oneness., closeness and love. And that can spread out to all areas of your life,




Coming next month: Creating connection through the cards

No comments:

Post a Comment