Friday, November 29, 2013

Quote of the Month





















 
You must be the change you wish to see in the world. 
 
--Mahatma Gandhi
 
When I saw this quote I wanted to add it in this month, just because it's something I so believe in. We do affect the people around us. A smile or kind word raises spirits and the person may be more likely to pass it on to the next person he sees and so on. . I'm a believer in the ripple effect and that even the small things spread out from one of us to another and create positive changes. Likely more than we ourselves see or know.  
 

And the big things can inspire others to do more. I believe, why look around and say "No one else is doing anything, why should I?"... When instead you can try to do something so that the next person says "If they did it, why can't I?  Maybe kindof like a buffet at a party where no one wants to be the first to go take something, Then once someone starts everyone follows. LOL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment