Sunday, September 23, 2012

Useful Web Sites

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I came across these two web sites recently and I just had to share with you here. I'm feeling pretty excited about them and am getting ready to try them out.
 
They are both sites on how to help you achieve your goals, and well....that's what we all want to do, isn't it? :-)
 

Here is a site to help you work on your goals and to keep you motivated.


And the second, here,  is a online dream board site. I have to say I have always been a big fan of positive visualization and although I have never yet actually tried to use a dream board, I have always been fascinated with the idea and have always wanted to try. So here is my chance and I am going to work with this site now.

 Hope you enjoy these two also, and that they mean something to you in your life. And from what I can see, both sites seem to be free.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment