Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
October 2012 Edition
Volume 4, Edition 10
























Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

This is going to me an interesting edition as I added in two extra things for you that I truly found a lot of fun. You will see additional sections in this edition. One called "Fun Things" and the other called "Useful Web Sites". These two may no appear in every edition, as I do come across any interesting web sites or fun things they will pop up here and again. I hope you enjoy them this month.:-)


So here we are in October, which has always been a fun time of year of me as my sister was born that month (on the 31st, on Halloween no less).  I have to say I have lots of good childhood memories of this month.  Of dressing up and of candy. And well I do love to eat, which is why I am starting a diet this month.  Wish me luck. :-)
This month just seems like a good time to get to work on my goals and making my life what I most want it to be.  I wish for you all your wishes and goals to come true as well. You will see info in this newsletter to help you with that.  I hope it is helpful to you and I wish you a lovely month of October,

(By the way, this newsletter is so long that it did not fit all on one page. LOL But I did not forget your Friendship Readings. The last two sections came out on the previous page. You can see them by clicking on the link to the right for them. OR by clicking on  the "older posts" link at the bottom of this page. The last section shows one of my vacation photos
 :-)  )

Babs























%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)

1 comment:

  1. October is always my favorite month too! Not just because of my birthday--like your sister, I am born in October, but at the other end of the month-Oct. 01. But, I love it because it is when the leaves change into their glorious colors and the air is crisp and clean feeling. :)

    I love Halloween too. Always did as a kid and still as an adult. :)

    Good luck on your dieting, Babs. I'm setting some goals to achieve soon as well. I am needing to buckle down and be more serious about my spiritual path and first on the list is to get back into the habit of deep meditation every day! I tend to put it off till there is no more time left to do it in. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete