Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
August 2o12 Edition
Volume 4, Edition 8






A big welcome to the first edition of my newsletter in Blog format! If you have been following me so far, welcome back! Glad to have you with me, my friend. If not, just to let you know this is far from the first edition, the first of my newsletters came out in late August 2009. so next month will mark the three year mark.:-)

I've truly enjoyed being here for you and sharing my life with you these past years. It's been my pleasure and my priviledge, And will continue to do my best to write you a helpful meaningful newsletter and one that reflects hwo special I know you are.


How this newsletter will work is that I will write each section of the newsletter as a separate Blog entry. So this section and the following six sections, form the body of the Aujust 2012 newsletter



Besides the change to a Blog format, there have been a few other changes to the newsletter this month. I have deleted the Tarot Superstitions section as I found ti too similar to the Tarto Demysified section. It felt like there was too much of an overlap.

At the same time, I did add you in two new sections. I added you in a section called "Quote of the Month" (the section directly below this one). I love a good quote and I hope that you do too. :-)
 
 
And I have also added in a second new section called "Asking about Life" In it I intend to ask the cards questions about the beauty of life, the kinds of questions that will help us to focus on the positive even when we hear negativity around us at times. I am hoping this will be a useful addition to the newsletter. And one that you will love as much as I believe that I will.
 
 
This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment