Sunday, September 29, 2013

October 2013 Contest


































Here's something I have never done here yet. :-)  I always do Tarot readings, Oracle readings or Angel readings for you here. How about this?  This month I will offer a combination Angel/Tarot deck using my much loved Angel Tarot Cards, by Doreen Virtue. I think this is the coolest deck as I love both Angel cards and Tarot and this combines the two. And I find the artwork just beautiful. So that is what the prize will be for the October 2013 contest: a 3 card Tarot/ Angel reading. using this deck.

To enter the contest, just click here. 
 
In the Comments section, just write "October 2013 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).
 
The drawing will take place on Saturday October 19, 2013  and will be announced in the November 2013 edition of this newsletter.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last month's winner

The winner of last month's contest was Sandy W. from Canada. The prize from that contest was a 3 card Angel reading.  I am sure we will be talking soon and I am so looking forward to the reading. :-)
 
All the best now and always,
 
Warmly,
 
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment