Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
April 2013 Edition
Volume 5, Edition 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

Well, it's April now. or soon will be depending on when you are reading this. LOL And that means that springtime is about to start. In my end of the world, and maybe in yours too, that means that the snow is about to melt away and all the grass and flowers and trees about to spring back to life and greenery.  Always a happy time of year. There is almost nothing I love more than a warm spring breeze.

A lot is new right now where I am in my life. I have recently gotten a new job, as I mentioned recently. But it has been a job that required me to push myself outside of my traditional comfort zone. I have had to do that for this job. And that got me thinking a lot about comfort zones and how expandable they are. I saw some good examples over the last month that if we keep on pushing ourselves to be more, how our comfort zones expand. And what used to feel hard or uncomfortable becomes routine and so much easier.

And that is part of what growth is and I have always been for growth in my life. It make me think about the limits to what we can achieve in our lives. And more importantly that there may well not be any, expect those that are self-imposed. Of course what we believe we are able to do and be, plays a big role in what we do and are.

I did get myself a new "toy" recently that has been bringing me joy and excitement in my life. You will see all about that in the "New Toys" section of this newsletter.
 
And one more very exciting thing for me....I have decided to write a book. A Tarot book. It may well take me  a year or two to do, as I do not have a lot of free time, but I have started. It will likely, at least at first, be only an electronic book (available for eReaders, or via computer, but later may be a paper book too,)

Still very much in the planning stages so far. But I am really excited about it. I have a general idea of what the theme of it will be and where I want to go with it. And no not just a how to  book on how to read the cards. But I do not want to say to much just yet on that as I am still working it all out. If you have any suggestions at all though, feel free to add them in here or drop me a line through the contact form on my web site www,ReadingsBySunChariot.com

Any suggestions are always welcome.

Oh and part of this newsletter ran into the next page again. :-)

Very very happy holiday to you!


And I wish you a wonderful start to this springtime season, Joy and peace and warmth.

Babs
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you

No comments:

Post a Comment