Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Toys 2

Here's an update on the New Toys section from last month, about crystal balls. Besides the blue one, I now have these two as well, that are also being a total joy in my life (the first is selenite, which I've always loved)


Learning how to use them has been an amazing experience for me. And I have been seeing more and more. It started mainly with symbols, like a heart or a footprint, but lately I tend to see faces more *which i believe are one of my angels and one of my spirit guides)...and sometimes I even hear messages. Things are evolving and growing with practice. Fascinating thing is a crystal ball. I wouldn't have missed this experience for the world. (of course anything spiritual fascinates me, LOL)


 I have been getting more and more  real and useful  messages from it. The most notable for me are about oneness and connection, and the reading that told me to never ever be afraid of love. And some very good relationship advice too on how to open my heart in a situation that was scaring me and making me pull back from it.
 

Just in case you are at all curious, the book I have been using to learn (that was recommended to me by a dear, dear friend is called "Crystal Ball Gazing: the complete guide to choosing and reading your crystal ball", by Uma Silbey. It's pretty comprehensive and it's been teaching me a lot.
 
Also, in case you are interested: here is the site where I bought my three crystal balls.
 

They do ship worldwide and for myself I was quite impressed with them. They have beautiful gazing balls and stands for them, and I've found them a great company to work with.

So there you go, that's my newest hobby. It's been an amazing journey so far for me, so I wanted to share that with you here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment