Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
July 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 7
 
























Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

Hope you have been well and happy over there, and soaking up the sun. :-)

July promises to be an interesting month in my life, The theme of this month for me seems to be about newness and change.  Both of which can be beautiful exciting things that have a lot to teach us. And I do love to learn from life.

I do have two very new friends in my life recently, whom I am grateful for. And looking forward to sharing and learning and being their for each other with them.

I also expect a number of changes in my work life this month. Although I don't yet know exactly what will happen, I already have a pretty good idea that things in that area of my life will require change in the month of July.

If you know me, I tend to be more of a procrastinator than I should and I just don't always run off to meet change head-on as quickly as I should. LOL  But I got some help this month with that in this month's Asking about Life section. It actually really did help me get it all and see things in a more productive way. And I hope that it is helpful to you in some way too.

You'll also see a new edition of the "New Toys" section here in this month's newsletter. I add it in periodically when I get something that brings me too much joy to keep to myself and I am dying to share. LOL
 
This month touches on a company that I  truly admire as well as mentioning and showing you my newest toy. :-)
 
Today, just before I finished writing this newsletter, I saw someone wearing and interesting T-shirt on the subway. I thought I would share it with you here before I go. Her T-shirt said " Don't look back, you're not going that way."   

Really made me stop and think. I found it quite deep. And it sure seems a lot more fun to look forward (to things) than to hold onto the past, when you think of it. Also this month's Friendship Reading also very much mentions this concept.:-)

May this month bring you many changes in your life too. And may they be good and positive changes. Pleasant surprises, and longed for outcomes.  


I wish you all that this month, and always,



Warmly,

Babs

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and  let me know and I'll get that out to you)


No comments:

Post a Comment