Tuesday, May 20, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
June 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!

Glad to have you here to share with this month, as June is always a good month for me. In large part because my birthday is at the end of June. This month I will be turning 58. And I have to say I'm rather looking forward to. :-)


On that topic, I read something that surprised me a bit a few weeks ago. It was an online survey asking people if they thought that it was rude to wish someone happy birthday after a certain age. The answers were about 50/50. And I was just really surprised to see that that many people found it rude and even that some people did not like to hear it. In my mind wishing someone happiness, for whatever reason is always welcome. If someone wishes me happiness in some part of my life, the wish itself creates happiness. Always nice to see people care. Caring is good. :-)

And to me, why not celebrate the day that brought you into the world. To me that is something well worth celebrating. And that human life and each one of us, are just miracles walking around the world with so much potential to be and do, more potential than I think any of us can begin to know or understand just yet. But it sure is fun to try to find out. :-)

On another related topic, entering a new year of my life had me thinking a lot about my dreams and what I would like and hope to accomplish in this year. And that seems to have become the theme of this newsletter. Just because it has been on my mind. And I thought it would be one that would be useful in general to you as well. As we all have dreams and things that we hope to have, create and be.  So why not find ways to help with that?

This month's Friendship Reading has a lot to do with that and how to create what you want. And in the Asking about Life section I asked about how to not give in to those times when you feel you might want to give up on trying ....as in cheating on your diet.  The cheating on your diet thing is what made me think of the topic. LOL  I think I give up on more diets than I start. :-)

But, the info there helped me,  I hope some of the info here in this month's newsletter helps you to complete yours. We all have dreams that we would like to fulfill and we all deserve to have them realized.





Babs

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and let me know and I'll get that out to you)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment