Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
September 2012 Edition
Volume 4, Edition 9




The newsletter is early this month as I will be away on vacation during the week it usually comes out. I will be off in the country communing with and connecting to nature.:-) But I did get this out for you before I left.

The only section that will probably not be completed when this goes out to you is the section letting you know who won last month's contest, as I will not be near a computer when it is time to do the drawing. I will fill that part in for you when I get back though.

September feels like a good time of year to me. Not as hot as the summer and not yet cold and just a sprinkling of the bright colours that make the season so beautiful. It just reminds me this year of how much we have to look forward to. And I just know lots of good things are coming our way this year.

If you happen to also be on vacation this month, I wish you a good one that will make you lots of warm memories. If not, I wish you the same warmth and time to bond with those around you.

All the best this month of September to you,

Babs

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime on this site. It will come out once a month, the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and I'll get that out to you)





No comments:

Post a Comment