Saturday, August 18, 2012

September 2012 Contest

























This month I'm offering another Rune reading as the prize for this contest as I have been having so much fun reading with my Runes lately. Runes are the letters of an ancient alphabet, that can also be used for divination. A Rune reading from me includes 8 Runes.

To enter the contest, click here.


In the Comments section, just write "September 2012 contest" along with the country you are in (feel free to just put the first initial of your last name if you want).

The drawing will take place on Saturday Sept 22. 2012 and will be announced in the October 2012 edition of this newsletter


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Last month’s winner

The winner of the August 2012 Contest is Nancy H. from the USA. The prize was a 3 card Tarot reading.
 
Leaving on vacation tomorrow, but will get that done for you as soon as I can Nancy.  Truly looking forward to doing it. Will write you again when I get back.
 
All the best,
 
Babs 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for my tarot card reading. It was wonderful! It so resonated with me and answered some questions I had as well.

    ReplyDelete