Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
September 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 9
 

 
Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
And if you're in a part of the world that celebrates Labour Day this Monday (Sept 1st), I wish you a happy and very relaxing one.
 
As to what's been happening over here,  the Weight Watchers thing is still going well for me. After a month and a half I am now down 17 lbs. I am a big fan of the programme by now. It was just what I wanted, just when I needed it. It works, it's fun and for me, easy to stick too. And very health-oriented, which I was very much looking for at this time in my life. The meetings are super encouraging. The topic this week was all about positive self-talk, which is a favourite topic of mine anyway. :-
 
Lots of life lessons here this month as usual. And change.  But it  has been strengthening.  And I am grateful for that of course. Always. And I really have been learning a lot and I just love learning.  And that is a feel-good thing for me.
 

In fact, this September 2014 edition is very much about that. It's about finding and connecting to the things that feel good to you, and about being good to yourself. Those topics just came up a lot this month. And September feels like a good time for that to me with all its beauty. And nice temperatures to go outside and play.
 
I wish you joy, fun and  warmth this month. And be extra good to yourself this month, no one deserves it more. 
 
 
 
 
 


Babs
 
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and  let me know and I'll get that out to you)


No comments:

Post a Comment