Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Readings by SunChariot Newsletter
March 2014 Edition
Volume 6, Edition 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Welcome back to the Readings by SunChariot newsletter!
 
Yay, It's March. We've made it through the coldest month of the year (as least where I live) and are getting on to the warmer times again. March is the end of Daylight Saving Time over here as well, so longer days with more warmth and sunshine are on the way again. It's all good!  
 
The past month has been good to me teaching me lots of life lessons. Of course, I am sure I could say that about any month and life is always so fascinating with so much to learn, But I do tend to be a bit better listener some months than others. LOL
 
This month's lessons for me personally have been mainly focused on learning to co-create what I want together in life/the universe. Honing what I thought I knew on that. I heard something on TV yesterday that really struck me. And when something hits me with that strong of a feeling, I know it means it is something I need to learn and master. 
 

It said: " You have to take responsibility in life for everything you do, and also for everything that you don't do." 

While in my life I tend to always do the first part, I'll admit I don't always pay too much attention to the second part. I can be a world class procrastinator in my personal life at times, when the mood strikes. But of course, every choice we make in life tends lead us somewhere. And choosing not to act, or to put things off is also a choice.
 

I have also been getting a number of messages lately saying that my life is working with me now to help me create what I want to, and that I just have to put in the effort on my end, and life/the Universe will look after the rest. Always nice to hear.
 
 
 
 
And the last thing happening over here that I wanted to talk about just now was about my upcoming Tarot book. It's still coming along slowly but surely.
 
At the moment,  I'm about 3/4 of the way through a chapter containing 21 original self-affirming Tarot spreads. I chose to have 21 as 21 for me in Tarot is the number related to all the best things that life has to offer. And I do wish that for all my readers.  So the spreads I have been writing are now about 3/4 of the way completed.
 
Right now I am looking for a few volunteer readers to help test out some of the spreads for me. I could really use some feedback.  Of course,. I only want the best of the spreads written  to make it into the book.
 
If you're interested, it's nothing complicated, just to tell me if they worked well for you and what you thought of them. You can choose to try as many or as few as you like, No obligation of course, except to keep the spreads just between us, as of course they are being written for a book that there will eventually be a charge for.
 
If you are interested in volunteering click here and let me know. And if so thank you. 
 
 
Wishing you all the best this month again and again and  always,
 
 
Babs
 
 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
 
(This Blog version of my newsletter is available to be viewed by anyone at anytime at this site. It will come out once a month, near the last Saturday of every month. But, if you'd like an e-mail reminder each month to let you know when the new edition has come up, just click here and  let me know and I'll get that out to you)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment