Thursday, January 24, 2013

Love and Peace Meditation




















I've decided to do something in the newsletter this month that I haven't done in a long time. This month  felt like a good time to do some group meditations to send some love and peace around the world.

I guess you know by now that I'm a pretty big fan of meditations of any kind and I really do love the kind that sends loving and healing energy around the world. its definitely something I have always enjoyed doing and something that can do a lot of good in the world around us. The energy of a group of people working together towards a common goal tends to be much stronger than what any one person can do alone. Also this newsletter does have readers from all over the world, so what better place to do a worldwide group meditation?

This month of February I am going to work on just that--sending love and peace around the world. I won't set specific times or dates, as the people reading this are all around the world and it would be too hard to coordinate. What is a reasonable hour in one country may be the time people are normally asleep in another.

What I do personally plan to do is to do these meditations as often as I can fit them in this month. Particularly on Valentine's Day itself feels like a good time. Anyone who cares to join me, whenever you feel you can, is more than welcome. The more people the better. I will be posting this meditation in other places as well. Please feel free to pass this on to anyone else you know who may be interested.

For those of you who have done this type of meditation before and have a usual method for doing so, just do what you normally do. For those who don't, feel  to use  the one here:
 
I was quite impressed with this web site as well.
 
Let's get together and do some good in the world this month.









No comments:

Post a Comment